Dr. Ihab M Hanna graduated, with honors, in 1994 from Cairo University; it wasn’t a surprise, having his father as a Dentist. Afterwards, He spent three years in training and residency before moving to San Francisco where he completed his board examinations. He completed two years of General practice residency at the University of Illinois where he excelled and was selected as a chief resident in his second year, where he acquired additional training with the use of dental implants, sedation and special care dentistry. All around, Dr. Hanna has been practicing dentistry for 25 years. He has completed more than 1000 hours of CE in Implant dentistry, helped a lot of his patients with Sedation Dentistry and many other advanced dental procedures. He uses nothing but the latest dental technology in order to guarantee an efficient, safe and pleasant environment. Simply put, nothing but the best and most up-to-date equipment for his patients. To give an example, He was one of the first five dental practices in the Bay area to acquire the new Sectional Dental CT scan that offers pre implant scans to his patients with the least amount of radiation worldwide and the highest accuracy.
● MAP institute, Advanced bone grafting certification 2002
● University of Miami implant continuum 2001-2003
● University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center 1998-2000
● Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo 1989-1995
● College de la Sainte Famille, “Jesuites”, Cairo 1979-1989
● Table Clinic Award, ICOI Symposium at Chicago, August 99.
● Ca CE Units Provider