– June 2003-December 2008 BDS, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, INDIA
– May 2010-May 2013 DDS, Implant Honors, NYU College of Dentistry, NY
– Nov 2014-Present Ora Dentistry, Elk Grove CA
– July 2013-Sep 2014 Associate General Dentist, Jersey Smiles, Jersey City, NJ
Working as an associate general dentist:
- General dental procedures from comprehensive examinations and thorough treatment plans
- Restorative to complex prosthetic cases involving molar root canals and surgical implant placements and restorations
- Well versed with all phases of comprehensive dentistry to provide excellent patient care
– Nov 2013- Dec 2018 US Army Reserves Dental Corps
Joined as Captain in US army reserves, teaching dental assistants and hygienists, preparing for missions.
– May 2011-May 2013 NYU College of Dentistry (Group Practice Clinic 2CDA), NY
- Worked as a student dentist in general group practice at NYU College of Dentistry with special emphasis on molar endodontic and fixed prosthesis
- Advanced training in surgical placement and restoring dental implants in Post Graduate Department of Implants and Periodontics in senior year.
– Jan 2010-May 2010 Dental Observer, Smile USA, Elizabeth, NJ
Observed and assisted Dr. Shankar Iyer DDS, MDS in his office with various complex surgical procedures like direct sinus lift, impacted molar, bone augmentation and prosthetic restorations.
– Jan 2009-Nov 2009 Intern General Dentist, Civil hospital, Nabha, India
- Practice general dentistry procedures, providing community based mobile dental services to remote villages
AWARDS & HONORS
May 2013: Dr. Bernard E. Rudner Memorial Award, NYUCD – For demonstrating superior clinical performance in providing oral comprehensive care and administering a dental practice.
May 2013: Implant Honors – The Arthur Ashman Department of Implant dentistry selected few senior students in 4 th year DDS
program for advanced program in surgically placing and restoring dental implants.
June 2008 – Aug 2009: Paper presentation in Indian Dental Association Annual Conference held in Pune “Use of 2% sodium fluoride iontophoresis as alternative to cavity base in amalgam restorations” with Dr. Virinder Goyal BDS, MDS.
American Dental Association
American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Academy of Laser Dentistry
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Academy of General Dentistry
Student Clinician American Dental Association
Advanced Placement Students Association, NYUCD
NYUCD Aesthetics Club, NYUCD
President & Founder, Raahat Educational & Charitable Trust, India
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSEE
New Jersey State Dental Board
North East Regional Board
West East Regional Board
Invisialign Certified Provider
Hindi, Punjabi (Native)