GDIA 101 – Fundamental Live-Patient Surgical Training
- Treatment planning using CBCT imaging and implant planning software
- Detailed step by step protocol for successful implant placement
- Free-handed vs. computer guided surgery
- Basic surgical principles: Suturing, incisions and flap design
- Implant placement in partially edentulous arches
PLEASE NOTE (OPTIONAL)
This program is in conjunction with the Introductory Dental Implant Training Part A course. This course is ideal for clinicians who are looking for further hands-on practice before entering the surgical room to perform on live-patients.