This course will cover everything you need to know to broaden your skills in the art and science of the single anterior esthetic implant case.
Mastery of this area begins with an understanding of the biological process of post-extraction hard/soft tissue changes. With the ability to understand current evidence together with clinical innuendos, one may safely incorporate proper diagnoses with the most suitable and effective treatment modalities and techniques. Not every case is a candidate for immediate placement nor immediate provisionalization. Thus, practical indications and contraindications for each specific anterior case will be outlined.
The course will also focus on soft tissue grafting approaches, which are often performed simultaneously with implant placement to significantly improve the esthetics and long-term viability of implant restoration.
These concepts will be shaped and molded further through hands-on modules designed to maximize the understanding of this fascinating topic.
Creating an ideal esthetic outcome with a harmony of pink and white in the anterior zone cannot be mastered in a day. However, this course will summarize the practical protocols and approaches for anterior implant cases. It will also heavily focus on hands-on for immediate implant placement, fabrication of immediate provisional and simultaneous connective tissue grafting through tunneling technique.
- Learn what to look for during diagnosis and treatment planning of an anterior implant case.
- Not every anterior case is a good candidate for the immediate approach. When do we do immediate, when do we stage?
- Learn how to perform soft tissue conditioning and create the ideal emergence profile.
- Immediate implant placement with easy fabrication of the provisional restoration at the chair side (hands-on component included).
- Simultaneous soft tissue grafting techniques during immediate implant placement in the esthetic zone (hands-on component included).
- Learn how to identify issues and avoid possible complications.
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM (EST) : Registration
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (EST) : Lecture & Hands-on
* Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Lecture 1:
- Tackling the anterior case with confidence
- Regional anatomy, interpreting 3D CBCT, planning digitally and with analog methodology
- Hands-on 1:
- Model Surgery & Provisional Restoration Construction
Refunds are granted only if a written cancellation notification is received within 31 days before the course. 50% of the tuition minus processing fee will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 21 days before this course. No refund is granted afterwards. A $75 fee is withheld for processing. Cancellation must be notified in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.