This course will cover everything you need to know in order to broaden your skills in the art and science of the single anterior esthetic implant case.
Creating an ideal esthetic outcome with a harmony of pink and white in the anterior zone cannot be mastered in a day. However, this course will summarize the practical protocols and approaches for anterior implant case and heavily focus on hands on for immediate implant placement, fabrication of immediate provisional and simultaneous connective tissue grafting through tunneling technique.
- Learn what to look for during diagnosis and treatment planning of an anterior implant case
- Not all anterior cases are good candidates for the immediate approach. When do we do immediate, when do we stage?
- How to perform soft tissue conditioning and create the ideal emergence profile
- Immediate implant placement with easy fabrication of the provisional restoration at the chair side (hands on component included)
- Simultaneous soft tissue grafting techniques during immediate implant placement in the esthetic zone (hands on component included)
- Identifying trouble and avoiding possible complications
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM (EST) : Registration
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (EST) : Lecture/Hands-on/Live-Surgery
* Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Refunds are granted only if a written cancellation notification is received within 31 days before the course. 50% of the tuition minus processing fee will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 21 days before this course. No refund is granted afterwards. A $75 fee is withheld for processing. Cancellation must be notified in writing by emailing email@example.com.